BLACK WOMEN CAN'T GROW HAIR? BLEWED OUT PERIOD!

By | 12:29 AM Leave a Comment


Hey Pixies! Today I wanted to bring ya'll this one year natural hair update video. This is a blowout and trim on my natural hair. I know you guys like my natural hair updates and natural hair length checks. Don't forget to subscribe!
Via (Ashley Stowe.wild) on Instagram: wrap by Sakura Bloom (something I can actu…

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @KIYAKARIMU
https://www.instagram.com/kiyakarimu/

For Business Inquires Please Contact Me:
Email - Kiya.karimu@gmail.com
Natural Hair Products For Curly Hair | Best Hairstyles For Black Women | Hair Ca…
For comments, questions please contact me:
Email - kiya.karimu@gmail.com or DM me on Instagram @Kiyakarimu

#BigChopUpdate #Naturalhairgrowth #Hairupdate

source





Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: