Insanely Beautiful Black Women

By | 12:58 PM Leave a Comment



Truly paradise Queens. How can a black man not want a black woman were beautiful in every way? They have nice body and nice skin quality I am so jealous. DAAAMN. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
Most-Beautiful-Black-Woman-Flawless-Beauty 

Black ðŸ–¤ women are the epitome of true beauty. Naturally curvaceous, naturally authentic. No one can compare.
Over dose of chocolate.
love that chocolate for sure!!!


Black women are the most beautiful powerful humans, and goddess on this planet that was ever created

All this is true and she is now the most educated group in America! So tell me why do I keep hearing how bad everybody treats her? Both can't be true! Black woman have always been number 2 on the power scale because she can manipulate all men ( don't let anyone tell you white men downy like black women) they have had her all along. We need to look deeper into this, my gut is telling me that something's off ijs! 


It's crazy how the black men and women stirring up trouble in the group aren't gravitating towards post like this. You know the post that actually have something to do with black enlightenment.

Slim black women under 130 lb are the most beautiful women on the planet. Shout out to all the black women out there who weigh under a 130 pounds. You are the real MVPs
Beautiful Black Women In Style: The Most Beautiful Black Women - No Argument!!!
There's no such thing as a slim thick girl. She's just Slim
most beautiful black woman chocolate cocoa curvy beauty


The derision of & Hypocrisy that exists even within and among our own over what constitutes "A Beautiful Black Woman" is at times sickening. Not even just from the Black male perspective, but even between other sisters.
And You gotta love the audaciousness of young miss Amandla Stenberg for speaking out on both society's love affair with Black curves & its Disregard of Black Women.

Can't have beautiful black features without being black.

I need some guidance. I'm a portrait photographer and I'm quite frankly annoyed that only white women think that they're models.
White women respond to all my model calls and many are quite arrogant and mostly are thin. Very few black women respond to my ads and when they do they're more reserved and they don't realize how beautiful they are...
I date a white woman so I'm not trying to be biased but I feel like I don't want to give white women the satisfaction of empowering their beauty. Especially now that big butts and full lips are suddenly socially acceptable because white women are purchasing them
most beautiful black woman gorgeous black women natural hair most beautiful
Advertise specifically for African American Models.......problem solved...
Set your standard and stick to it. You know what appeals to and the images you want to promote.
beautiful black woman yoga pants
It's really easy to approach 
a woman by passing out your business card.
beautiful black woman rich golden skin
Go where they are at and have your card and a date set.

Hire a person to go to the malls and scout. Have a webpage set up to explain what it is and your standards. 


Eventually a reputation will build.

gorgeous-black-woman-long-red-locs
That's what I'm thinking I need to hire someone to promote. I need an add specific to all the beautiful people of color that haven't been reminded that their great.
amazingly beautiful black woman tight dress
The only advice I have for black men dating a white woman is, make all of your worse mistakes with her, so that when you get yourself a good Black women, all of your fucking up is behind you.
flawless-beautiful-black-women
Real talk, gotta stop putting these black sisters through the dumb, unnecessary shit; use these white chicks as 'target practice', and once you get ya aim right, show up at a sister's front door as T'challa (with a sign attached to you that says... 'No errors included'). Leave that white girl healing somewhere in a mental institution (Y) . Wakanda Forever!!!
thick curvy beautiful black goddess in long dress
They use us everyday, been using us for well over 400 years, if it worked for them, I fail to see why it wouldn't work for us, and I'm not even talking about using them the way they used us. I've no sympathy for black men who entertain white females, on any level, just don't; just how it is. Far as I'm concerned I gave him win / win advice; nobody loses... except Becky, Ms.Ann, or whatever her name is. My concern is BPW (Black People Winning), literally nothing else (Y
beautiful-melanated-black-woman-swimsuit
You can advertise specifically to black women..."searching for women of color to model for..." And you will then see a different demographic headed your way...
curvy beautiful black woman woman amazingly sexy perfect melanin beauty
very true, whats sad is that you would think a normal model outlets like would have a diverse demographics of people
beautiful-black-women-hair
Yeah... it's sad... I know for myself and several of my friends, we don't feel pretty enough to be models. The majority of models we see are white, white adjacent, exceptionally thin and tall, etc... try LA, I bet you will be turning people away out there lol
Beautiful Black Women In Style: The Most Beautiful Black Women - No Argument!!!
There aint nothing wrong with any of yawl. You don't need to change a thing to model
most beautiful black woman with long braids in jungle with amazing curves
That is the confusion isn't it. We set one standard of conduct for ourselves, committed to being fair; while recognizing that when we are, we are a disadvantage to ourselves. Where is that middle ground? I think you need to consider DE-GLAMORIZING white women or photographing them in a way that pulls that delusional shroud away from them when they call. For example, have them try to apply makeup for Black women. Put them in slave clothes while a Black woman is dressed like a queen next to her. What would make the viewer reconsider her "white goddess" status? Have her as a zombie in a guilded cage with a bottle of drugs that keep her sedated. Or have an imagine of her attacking black features to herself in order to feel "whole/hole?super beautiful black woman stretching on tennis court
We could do this by sharing more sensitive images of them. They don't share the images of white youth when they are shot, or open caskets, or the elderly, they don't share pictures of them beaten domestic violence, pictures of them drunk, not too many pictures of their morbidly obese, of their meth heads without teeth,drug addicts, homeless,pictures to show them at end of life when they have wrinkled skin ect, everything hanging, with they don't widely share their mugshots, there are MANY!!!! To go around. But we see images of black people because they are shared. WSHH. And they are not shown as villians enough. When in reality they are the supreme villian. Which is why Get out was good. If movies showed them how they are the villians that would be more accurate.
Beautiful Black Women African Queens: Nubian Queens - True African Works Of Art
Where are you located? I have lots of beautiful Black friends I can recommend in LA.
beautiful-black-woman-short-hairstyle
Or... why don't you just try dating Black women, and practicing what you preachbeautiful black woman
You're making a few assumptions about me. It's entirely possible that I happen to like the person I date now rather than I'm deliberately not dating a black woman
pretty black woman wearing long dress amazing curves
No its quite possible that you chose a becky and its somehow bws fault 

most beautiful black booty dna phenotype
Y'all wanna fetishize Black women's bodies and beauty for your little dusty ass portfolio but want to wife Becky. 

Typical
/beautiful-black-woman-ride-or-die
Let him have Becky. Usually the brothas that date Becky we don't want anyway. No loss on our end. Plus she ages in dog years, so his trophy has an expiration date. Our Kings love us.

I'm not here to debate you on my empirical observations. That would be ludicrous. But since you inquired, I will be glad to define my colloquial terminology. A junior white girl is a black woman who aspires to be white by virtue of an exaggerated form of assimilation, be it with lighter skin make up, hairstyles (mainly by nuking their hair), fake blue and green eyes, and diction that is super imposed to reflect that of a" valley girl. You know who they are when they go into character and so do I. So let's not be in denial about "those people" that also includes black men. So let's not make this is a gender issue. After traveling in Africa and other parts of the world, it is wonderful to see black woman define their beauty intrinsically in lieu of from an external definition defined by a European-American standard of beauty. And remember young lady, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And this is what I behold!
beautiful-black-woman-naturally-long-hair.jpg
Wow yes - I think it is important that both white women and black women are objectified by men.
So, your unfortunate interpretation has gone so low as to ascribe a certain manner of speaking to Blackness.

Nevermind the proven fact that geography & upbrining plays a part in a person's dialect, intonation, inflections and their manner of speaking has zero any actual bearing on who they are or how they view themselves in the world culturally/ethnically or racially.

 

beautiful-black-woman-natural-perfection
yet you have black women WILLINGLY allowing themselves to be treated like shit by men.. Ever hear of Ghetto Gaggers?
His thesis may shed some light on what happens when you have a group of people who are colonized by a dominant society. Do you perceive Jesus as white? Close your eyes gently and visualize the color of your savior. Gotta go! Talk to you next time.
gorgeous black woman two piece african goddess
I've thought about this before too

If I get successful in the entertainment and media business, I'd work on getting more women of color in there and write up characters for them if TV or film

You heard me, That's the point. Earlier I made the statement a person can not debate my personal observations So I agree with that. My personal inferences can be debated and that's what you are reading in the previous threads where I am pushing back on comments made to me in response to what I said. I cited a book to read in support of a race of people that has been programmed to believe their standard of beauty and values are based on a minstrel show of assimilation. 

Maybe you did not grow up seeing Amos and Andy and TV programs the NAACP lobbied to remove from Television because it would further program black people into submission as a colonized people being taught to submit to "MASSA" even when it comes to choosing your God. Even though I do believe in freedom of choice, my hypothesis is very clear. 

Many of us do not make conscious decisions as to how we present ourselves. We aspire to the external believe the more we assimilate white folks, the better we look and that goes back to processed hair and straightening combs. And as far as this thread is concerned, it is here to make comments Miss York under the banner of "critical thinking" And finally, you don't know anything about me or my resume' with my clothes on and or off to comment about my field of expertise
wow pretty black woman in red dress curvy
I agree with you on this and i am a white woman. I do know an aaaawesome female runway model who is black and looking for work and still building a portfolio.. if you want me to make a connection for you please let me know! In TX
black-is-beautiful-beautiful-people
But I will say the fashion and beauty industry has a type. So POC are usually not considered the standard size or color. But on Instagram it doesn't matter, many have paved their own paths . And the bias is often echoed back at POC women that they aren't the industry standard type. But for certain audiences , magazines, and commercial modeling, they are. And maybe the type is even changing or expanding to include more ppl.
beautiful-black-woman-curves-for-days
 If your target audience is black woman you have to f give off that vibe. 1st don’t use any white women in your marketing. Primarily use black women and other women of color. 2nd as a photographer you’re making love so make sure your coloring and lighting is on point for black people because let’s face it its different. Lastly women know who to vibe with, if your not loving on black women I don’t think you’ll be making loads of money off them.
beautiful-black-woman-melanated-cuteness
I can’t tell what your photography style is. To find more black women to model for you it my be your approach and where you look. Seriously, try church, local black chamber of commerce, local sororities (Deltas, Zetas and AKAs), hair salons, model mayhem, link up with other photogs. Go for people that aren’t models but radiate an inner beauty and catch that on film. I do portraits and weddings myself. Then again this is what works for me.
amazingly super beautiful black woman wearing cornrows
Thank U 4 speaking out & making the Black Woman proud 2 b black!
It took me 4 attempts to successfully transition to natural hair but now I doubt I'd ever go back. I wish I would have started wearing my hair natural years ago.
sleeping beautiful black women waking claiming beauty
You seriously think black women are being honored when someone says "big butts and full lips are now socially acceptable"? Dont fall for simple shyt.
Wear your hair the way you choose.
most beautiful black woman dark chocolate dreamy
I've never heard of a woman of color fat shaming another woman in public.
 It took me 4 attempts to successfully transition to natural hair but now I doubt I'd ever go back. I wish I would have started wearing my hair natural years ago.
sexy-chocolate-beautiful black woman
Advertise specifically for African American Models.......problem solved...

So, your unfortunate interpretation has gone so low as to ascribe a certain manner of speaking to Blackness.

Never mind the proven fact that geography & upbringing plays a part in a person's dialect, intonation, inflections and their manner of speaking has zero any actual bearing on who they are or how they view themselves in the world culturally/ethnically or racially.


Neither does one's hairstyle.

delightful beautiful black women
These Beautiful Black women are the descendants of a prestigious Bloodline! They are the daughters of Bro.Minister el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz(Malcolm X),and Sister Hajj Bahiyah (Dr. Betty Shabazz)!

Read Black Skin White Mask by Frantz Fanon. His thesis may shed some light on what happens when you have a group of people who are colonized by a dominant society. Do you perceive Jesus as white? Close your eyes gently and visualize the color of your savior. Gotta go! Talk to you next time.
beautiful black women flirty.jpg
You are so Beautifully Blessed mind, body and soul. Congratulations... May you be continually Blessed as you move forward to accomplish your goals and Bless others along your journey in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. ðŸ’—💗 her how to cornro
Wow that dress is gorgeous too! She’s really talented!
beautiful black woman you looking like a dimepiece

Very very nice and very beautiful.

A black woman Is perfectly within her Self-dignified and self-caring rights to CHOOSE How she wears her hair & the very LAST person to be accepted or allowed to make derogatory judgements for said personal choice will be a Man - black or otherwise. 

With that said, what in the world is a "Black Jr White Girl"? And why is it ok to invalidate someone's blackness or make assumptions about ppl's being bcuz of personal hair choices ?
Beautiful Black Women In Style: The Most Beautiful Black Women - No Argument!!!
Genius creation. It's beautiful and so are you!! 

 I'm not here to debate you on my empirical observations. That would be ludicrous. But since you inquired, I will be glad to define my colloquial terminology. A junior white girl is a black woman who aspires to be white by virtue of an exaggerated form of assimilation, be it with lighter skin make up, hairstyles (mainly by nuking their hair), fake blue and green eyes, and diction that is super imposed to reflect that of a" valley girl. You know who they are when they go into character and so do I. 

So let's not be in denial about "those people" that also includes black men. So let's not make this is a gender issue. After traveling in Africa and other parts of the world, it is wonderful to see black woman define their beauty intrinsically in lieu of from an external definition defined by a European-American standard of beauty. And remember young lady, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And this is what I behold!
beautiful black woman tantalizing thickness curves on a fox
Modern Black women are defining for themselves what constitutes hair beauty. And for us, it is no longer the "Traditional societal" standard of professional or beautiful in only straight hair, nor is it merely kinky coily afros. It is ALL OF THE ABOVE as the individual black woman sees fit and is part of the beauty of being a brilliantly diverse black woman - HAVING THE FREEDOM OF HAIR CHOICE.
beautiful black women

Your 'good' hair is the product resulting from the raping of your ancestors passed down through your genes: Now if you want to continue to glorify this, y'all are more brainwashed than I thought. The natural beauty of your hair is naturally curly: Love you for who you are and our children's mind will be free.
I'm glad to see this. Is this a racial thing or a financial thing? I ask because it seems like most major brands don't cater to women of color going natural so I was just wondering. Someone please enlighten me.
, I am uncertain what you are referring to. In the video, what was emphasized was dispelling & ultimately DOING AWAY with this notion of "GOOD HAIR".

The point is to promote the complete and total acceptance of ALL BLACK HAIR
 as Beautifully & Wonderfully made regardless of its level of kink, coil, curl or straighten length.

Not every black person who walk's this earth is born with the same curl pattern. In fact, my sister & grandmother has nearly straight hair. and 1 og my daughters & some other relatives have kinky coily hair. 

These Variations ARE who we are. These variations exist regardless of colonization. It is maddness to think otherwise.


I really do love it. I am a 80s baby and it reminds me of those pretty black magical girls that we use to crush on very hard. There was no weaves and things, only grandparents wore wigs and girls were just natural in there hair and style. Was not even clothes all tight you use to wonder how her body would look without clothing and you wanted to know her. 90's was a huge loose fitting and non weave wearing time. Black girls were 100% them
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: